July 4-17, 2018
Join Camp Henry for this once in a lifetime trip to Thailand!!! We will fly into Bangkok and take two weeks to sample the best that Thailand has to offer. Trips and excursions include:
- Bicycling Tours of Bangkok and Chiang Mai
- 3-Day breath taking Hilltribe Trek with homestays in remote villages
- Elephant Nature Park and giving an Elephant a bath
- Ziplining at the Flight of the Gibbon Park
- Kayaking on the River Kwai
- Relaxing on the gorgeous beaches with blue-green water of Hua Hin
Please see here for a tentative itinerary.
Jake will be leading this trip. In addition to being Camp Henry’s Director, as a college professor he taught Adventure Travel and Tourism for several years and has led trips all over the world. We are partnering with experienced guides from Intrepid travel for this trip. All equipment and instruction are provided. Airfare, most meals, ground transportation, excursion fares, and all fees provided.
Trip Price: $2,900 * based on current airfare, price will be confirmed on October 15th.
Participants must be at least 15 years old by 7/1/18, limited enrollment.
Any questions, please connect with Jake at 616 717-5565 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Once registered, you can anticipate receiving additional information from Jake.